Organization : Fiserv
Job Role : Software Developer
Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fiserv.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Fiserv is a worldwide group with more than thirteen,000 purchasers and roughly 22,000 neighbors worldwide and takes pride in its mission to enable clients to reap fine-in-type results. The corporation is incredibly regarded for its fiscal services technology and offerings innovation, including award-successful options for mobile and on-line banking, payments, risk management, knowledge analytics and core account processing. Fiserv is helping its purchasers push the boundaries of what is feasible in monetary services, providing deep talents and revolutionary solutions to support economic associations, businesses and patrons move and manage money rapid and with better ease than ever earlier than.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Developing scalable and secured Mobile applications.
* Should have excellent knowledge in Core, Oracle SQL/PLSQL
* Must have knowledge in SOAP & REST web service implementations is preferred.
* Should collaborate within a team environment in the development, testing and support of software development project life cycles.
* Must be able to develop Mobile UI and underlying business logic.
* Should prepare any necessary technical documentation
* Should track and report daily and weekly activities
* Must participate in code reviews and code remediation
* Must perform and develop proper unit tests and automation
* Should participate in a 24 hour on-call rotation to support previous releases of the product
* Should research problems discovered by QA or product support and develop solutions to the problems.
* Must perform additional duties as determined by business needs and as directed by management.
* Should have good analytical, organizational, and problem-solving abilities.
* Must be good at prioritizing the tasks and commitment to complete them.
* Must be a strong team player/customer service orientation. Demonstrated ability to work with both end users and technical staff.
* Should have ability to track progress against assigned tasks, report status, and proactively identifies issues.
* Must have the demonstrated ability to present information effectively in communications with peers and Project management.