Organization : Fiserv
Job Role : Software Developer
Location : Pune
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fiserv.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Fiserv is a worldwide group with more than thirteen,000 purchasers and roughly 22,000 neighbors worldwide and takes pride in its mission to enable clients to reap fine-in-type results. The corporation is incredibly regarded for its fiscal services technology and offerings innovation, including award-successful options for mobile and on-line banking, payments, risk management, knowledge analytics and core account processing. Fiserv is helping its purchasers push the boundaries of what is feasible in monetary services, providing deep talents and revolutionary solutions to support economic associations, businesses and patrons move and manage money rapid and with better ease than ever earlier than.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should have hands-on experience with VS2008/2010/2012 and .Net v3.0/v3.5/v4.0/v4.5
* Should have working knowledge of object oriented design principles and patterns
* Must have working knowledge of MVC and/or MVP design patterns
* Should have hands-on experience with multi-tier/layer distributed applications
* Must have hands-on experience implementing and consuming WCF and/or Web services
* Should be familiar with Session State Management, Caching, Http handlers and Modules, Page life cycle, Error handling and more
* Having good knowledge of RDBMS design concepts and coding practices will be a plus.
* Should have working experience of SQL Server (TSQL, SPs, functions, triggers, joins and more)
* Must have good understanding of concepts such as authentication, authorization, single sign-on, roles, permissions and more
* Should have good knowledge of Unit testing (component testing, boundary conditions, interfaces, positive – negative scenarios
* Must have working knowledge of at least one source control system (good to have SVN, Perforce, VSS, TFS and more)
* Should be familiar with SDLC and build processes, coding standards and time/defect tracking tool
* Should have good written and verbal communication skills (assertiveness and collaboration)
* Should have flexible attitude toward type of work (development and support)
* Should be open to adjust work timings on need basis (under special circumstances only
* Must have very positive mindset to perform and deliver good quality work under tight timelines
* The person should be stable in the job.