Organization : Fiserv
Job Role : Test Engineer
Location : Pune
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fiserv.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Fiserv is a worldwide group with more than thirteen,000 purchasers and roughly 22,000 neighbors worldwide and takes pride in its mission to enable clients to reap fine-in-type results. The corporation is incredibly regarded for its fiscal services technology and offerings innovation, including award-successful options for mobile and on-line banking, payments, risk management, knowledge analytics and core account processing. Fiserv is helping its purchasers push the boundaries of what is feasible in monetary services, providing deep talents and revolutionary solutions to support economic associations, businesses and patrons move and manage money rapid and with better ease than ever earlier than.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have working knowledge of Test Management tool.
* Should be writing and executing manual test cases.
* Must perform test data creation
* Should have understanding of Defect lifecycle.
* Must perform operations like defect logging and Functional testing.
* Must have understanding of test design techniques for black box testing.
* Should have understanding of Test estimation methodologies.
* Must have good experience in testing SQL queries and stored procedures.
* Should have domain – BFSI knowledge
* Should have good communication and analytical skills.
* Must have positive attitude and willing to learn.
* Must have experience of working on test automation tools QTP 10 or latest.
* Must have knowledge on descriptive programming, OR, OTA, Strong VB scripting.
* Should be exposure to Performance testing. Understanding of Automation.
* Must have hands-on experience in VSTS 2012 Testing tools (TFS and MTM) and Coded-UI.
* Must have strong C# skills mandatory.
* Should have good knowledge about OOP’s concepts.
* Must be exposure to Performance testing.
* Should have understanding of Automation Frameworks.