Organization : Fiserv
Job Role : Associate Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : 0 – 1 Year
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fiserv.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Fiserv is a worldwide group with more than thirteen,000 purchasers and roughly 22,000 neighbors worldwide and takes pride in its mission to enable clients to reap fine-in-type results. The corporation is incredibly regarded for its fiscal services technology and offerings innovation, including award-successful options for mobile and on-line banking, payments, risk management, knowledge analytics and core account processing. Fiserv is helping its purchasers push the boundaries of what is feasible in monetary services, providing deep talents and revolutionary solutions to support economic associations, businesses and patrons move and manage money rapid and with better ease than ever earlier than.
* Candidate should have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have software development experience preferably in the financial services industry demonstrating increasing responsibility.
* Should have conceptual understanding of web applications
* Must have requirements gathering/analysing
* Should have ability to write object-oriented code with a web programming language (ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC)
* Must have exposure to Unix environment and shell scripting.
* Must have good knowledge of object oriented design principles and patterns
* Must be flexible and should be able to perform under tight timelines
* Must takes up ownership, perform and deliver good quality work under moderate guidance
* Should have ability to maintain team environment and team synergy
* Must have good verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
* Should have strong debugging skills.
* Must have knowledge on Microsoft SQL Server 2008 or later. Must be fluent in basic SQL, TSQL and stored procedures.
* Should have knowledge of Internet Information Service (IIS) 7 or later.
* Must have knowledge of SOA design principles, design patterns, mocking frameworks, and performance testing.