|Job Role||Associate Analyst|
Fiserv is a worldwide group with more than thirteen,000 purchasers and roughly 22,000 neighbors worldwide and takes pride in its mission to enable clients to reap fine-in-type results. The corporation is incredibly regarded for its fiscal services technology and offerings innovation, including award-successful options for mobile and on-line banking, payments, risk management, knowledge analytics and core account processing. Fiserv is helping its purchasers push the boundaries of what is feasible in monetary services, providing deep talents and revolutionary solutions to support economic associations, businesses and patrons move and manage money rapid and with better ease than ever earlier than
- Must have completed BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must have exposure to C# .Net technology. Ability to derive new ideas/concepts in automation.
- Should have experience in writing Database queries.
- Must have good knowledge in software QA test methodologies.
- Should have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have strong analytic and problem solving skills.
- Must have exposure to Test Management and defect tracking tools.
- Should have ability to work well in a team environment.
- Must have ability to work in multiple projects to meet the deadline
- Should understand and learn the existing product/delivery teams.
- Must perform test planning and execution for multiple software products and releases.
- Must understand the requirement and implement/prepare/support the automated solution using existing framework and make changes to adapt to new requirements.
- Should explore the latest changes on Automation in the industry and evaluate the fitness for current framework.
- Must report and track defects in a timely manner during test execution Should be flexible enough to work with progressively elaborating requirements and frequent changes.
- Should be collaborative with Dev/QA/BA teams and partner in their progress.
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com