|Job Role||Associate Developer|
Fiserv is a worldwide group with more than thirteen,000 purchasers and roughly 22,000 neighbors worldwide and takes pride in its mission to enable clients to reap fine-in-type results. The corporation is incredibly regarded for its fiscal services technology and offerings innovation, including award-successful options for mobile and on-line banking, payments, risk management, knowledge analytics and core account processing. Fiserv is helping its purchasers push the boundaries of what is feasible in monetary services, providing deep talents and revolutionary solutions to support economic associations.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognized university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must have experience in developing scalable and secured J2EE applications.
- Must have excellent knowledge in Java based technologies (Core Java, JSP, AJAX, JSF & EJB), Oracle SQL/PLSQL.
- Should have knowledge in SOAP & REST web service implementations is preferred
- Must have knowledge in UNIX environment is preferred.
- Must have experience in Angular JS technology is preferred.
- Must have financial industry experiences a plus
- Must collaborate within a team environment in the development, testing and support of software development project life cycles.
- Should develop web interfaces and underlying business logic.
- Must prepare any necessary technical documentation
- Should track and report daily and weekly activities
- Must participate in code reviews and code remediation
- Should perform and develop proper unit tests and automation
- Must be a strong team player/customer service orientation. Demonstrated ability to work with both end users and technical staff.
- Must have ability to track progress against assigned tasks, report status, and proactively identifies
- Should have demonstrated the ability to present information effectively in communications with peers and project management
- Should have strong debugging skills in programming
- Must have good analytical and reasoning skills with technically handling coding
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com