Organization : Fiserv
Job Role : Quality Analyst
Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fiserv.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Fiserv is a worldwide group with more than thirteen,000 purchasers and roughly 22,000 neighbors worldwide and takes pride in its mission to enable clients to reap fine-in-type results. The corporation is incredibly regarded for its fiscal services technology and offerings innovation, including award-successful options for mobile and on-line banking, payments, risk management, knowledge analytics and core account processing. Fiserv is helping its purchasers push the boundaries of what is feasible in monetary services, providing deep talents and revolutionary solutions to support economic associations, businesses and patrons move and manage money rapid and with better ease than ever earlier than.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should have hands on Experience in Java. Ability to derive new ideas/concepts in automation.
* Must be exposure in Automation Tools like WebDriver & Appium.
* Should have knowledge on Mobile automation.
* Must have experience in writing Database queries.
* Must have good knowledge in software QA test methodologies.
* Should have strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Must have strong analytic and problem solving skills.
* Must be exposure to Test Management and defect tracking tools.
* Should have ability to work well in a team environment.
* Must have ability to work in multiple projects to meet the deadline.
* Must be able to understand automation requirement and implement the automated solution
* Should understand the automation framework and make changes to adapt to new requirements
* Should explore the latest changes on Automation in the industry and evaluate the fitness for current framework.
* Should prepare and support preparation of automation scripts by using the existing Automation Framework.
* Must be able to automate test cases for multiple platforms like Web, Mobile (iOS/Android), Services, etc.
* Should be able to analyze issues and provide solution within a shorter turnaround time.
* Must perform various types of testing like sanity testing, regression testing, and browser compatibility testing by using test automation.