|Job Role||Quality Analyst|
Fiserv is a worldwide group with more than thirteen,000 purchasers and roughly 22,000 neighbors worldwide and takes pride in its mission to enable clients to reap fine-in-type results. The corporation is incredibly regarded for its fiscal services technology and offerings innovation, including award-successful options for mobile and on-line banking, payments, risk management, knowledge analytics and core account processing. Fiserv is helping its purchasers push the boundaries of what is feasible in monetary services, providing deep talents and revolutionary solutions to support economic associations.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must have basic knowledge in Java. Ability to derive new ideas/concepts in automation.
- Must have exposure in Automation Tools like WebDriver & Appium.
- Should have knowledge on Mobile automation. Knowledge in writing Database queries.
- Must good knowledge in software QA test methodologies.
- Must strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Should strong analytic and problem solving skills.
- Must have exposure to Test Management and defect tracking tools.
- Should have ability to work well in a team environment.
- Must have ability to work in multiple projects to meet the deadline
- Must have hands on experience in Java.
- Must have experience in the banking industry (or any financial institution).
- Must have command line knowledge of UNIX and Windows.
- Must experience in Agile Testing Model.
- Must takes up ownership, perform and deliver good quality work under moderate guidance
- Should have ability to maintain team environment and team synergy
- Must have good verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Should have strong debugging skills in programming
- Must have good analytical and reasoning skills with technically handling coding
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com