|Job Role||Software Developer|
Fiserv is a worldwide group with more than thirteen,000 purchasers and roughly 22,000 neighbors worldwide and takes pride in its mission to enable clients to reap fine-in-type results. The corporation is incredibly regarded for its fiscal services technology and offerings innovation, including award-successful options for mobile and on-line banking, payments, risk management, knowledge analytics and core account processing. Fiserv is helping its purchasers push the boundaries of what is feasible in monetary services, providing deep talents and revolutionary solutions to support economic associations.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must have experience in developing web-based UI applications in Microsoft .Net Framework 4.5 using C#.
- Should have basic understanding in Polymer JS. Having experience is advantage.
- Must have the ability to consume and create APIs and web services using REST.
- Should have a good understanding in User Interface design, Design process, responsive web designing, Cross- browser compatibility, and DOM implementations, etc.
- Should have understanding in developing unit tests and mocking framework for C#/.NET.
- Must have experience in Agile environment is advantage.
- Must have exposure to Unix environment and shell scripting.
- Must have good knowledge of object oriented design principles and patterns
- Must be flexible and should be able to perform under tight timelines
- Must takes up ownership, perform and deliver good quality work under moderate guidance
- Should have ability to maintain team environment and team synergy
- Must have good verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Should have strong debugging skills in programming
- Must have good analytical and reasoning skills with technically handling coding
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com