Organization : Fiserv
Job Role : Technical Writer Analyst
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fiserv.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Fiserv is a worldwide group with more than thirteen,000 purchasers and roughly 22,000 neighbors worldwide and takes pride in its mission to enable clients to reap fine-in-type results. The corporation is incredibly regarded for its fiscal services technology and offerings innovation, including award-successful options for mobile and on-line banking, payments, risk management, knowledge analytics and core account processing. Fiserv is helping its purchasers push the boundaries of what is feasible in monetary services, providing deep talents and revolutionary solutions to support economic associations, businesses and patrons move and manage money rapid and with better ease than ever earlier than.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must collaborate with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements.
* Must research and build knowledge articles about products, services, technology, or concepts.
* Should produce high-quality documentation using approved templates and conform to the writing team’s best practices and standards.
* Must write clear, concise and focused support materials that are audience appropriate. Support materials include: user guides, installation and configuration procedures, developer manuals, release notes, and online help.
* Should create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications.
* Must partner with product, sales and marketing colleagues to clarify and obtain artifact approval.
* Should partner with US-based Technical Writing team for standard template and design procedures, peer review processes, team repository access, project team program requirements and assistance.
* Must adhere to project schedules and deadlines.
* Should perform maintenance of xml scripts on daily basis.
* Must be writing java programs to support xml scripts.
* Should have close interaction with the engineering group to resolve technical issues.
* Must be interacting with Customer support group and provide issue resolution.
* Should provide technical inputs to team members including reviewing & revising codes written by others.