Organization : Fiserv
Job Role : Software Developer
Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fiserv.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Fiserv is a worldwide group with more than thirteen,000 purchasers and roughly 22,000 neighbors worldwide and takes pride in its mission to enable clients to reap fine-in-type results. The corporation is incredibly regarded for its fiscal services technology and offerings innovation, including award-successful options for mobile and on-line banking, payments, risk management, knowledge analytics and core account processing. Fiserv is helping its purchasers push the boundaries of what is feasible in monetary services, providing deep talents and revolutionary solutions to support economic associations, businesses and patrons move and manage money rapid and with better ease than ever earlier than.
* Candidate should have completed BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have experience in Microsoft .Net Framework 4.5 using C#.
* Should have experience in writing high performance Web Services via WCF, Web API and REST models.
* Must have experience in developing unit tests and mocking framework for C#/.NET.
* Should have good knowledge in LINQ & configuration management tool like TFS, GIT.
* Must have strong background in Object Oriented design and development is necessary.
* Should have knowledge of WCF architecture and configuration.
* Should have strong debugging skills.
* Must have knowledge on Microsoft SQL Server 2008 or later. Must be fluent in basic SQL, TSQL and stored procedures.
* Should have knowledge of Internet Information Service (IIS) 7 or later.
* Must have knowledge of SOA design principles, design patterns, mocking frameworks, and performance testing.
* Should have minimum of 1 years of experience with agile environment.
* Must be comfortable with stories, sprints (working within a 2 week window to complete tasks).
* Must be comfortable with rapidly changing and/or loosely defined requirements that are refined over time.
* Should have working experience on .Net Core is additional advantage.