|Job Role||Junior Engineer|
At Flextronics, impossible is break through begins. As a socially-responsible, global leader in design, manufacturing, distribution and after market services, Flextronics is unique in its ability to provide end-to-end solutions through its innovative and proprietary systems —to enhance customer competitiveness and success. Working across four business groups and several business units, Flextronics is able to unleash the full potential of the world’s most valuable brands and new ventures
- Must have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must be experienced in GC Preview or Equivalent.
- Should be experienced in Work Instruction / SOP creation
- Must have knowledge in SMT process and PCBA assembly process and Jigs & Fixtures.
- Must have good knowledge in IPC Standards.
- Should have good Microsoft Excel, Power Point & Word skills
- Must have good command over oral and written English & Tamil
- Must have good analytical skills, logical thinking.
- Should be flexible to work in night shifts.
- Must have intense collaboration
- Must be passionate & customer focused
- Should be thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Must have tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Must be telentless drive to win.
- Must possess strong Communication Skills
- Should have excellent learning capabilities
- Should be ready for both locations (Chennai/ Pune)
- Should be able to perform other related duties and tasks as assigned
- Must have knowledge of downloading customer documents like product specifications etc and releasing same in CDC
- Must work as a Change Analysts during New Product Introduction for new changes
- Must able to release part list to production for new models and after implementation of ECO’s
- Must have ability of efficiently managing ECOs for manufacturing sites across the globe
- Should have excellent written and oral communication skills.
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com