Organization : Flextronics
Job Role : CAD Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech(Mechanical)
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 2.5 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.flextronics.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
At Flextronics, impossible is break through begins. As a socially-responsible, global leader in design, manufacturing, distribution and after market services, Flextronics is unique in its ability to provide end-to-end solutions through its innovative and proprietary systems —to enhance customer competitiveness and success. Working across four business groups and several business units, Flextronics is able to unleash the full potential of the world’s most valuable brands and new ventures.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should be able to create CAD design layout for utility scale PV power plants.
* Must create site plans, mechanical sets, and electrical details for construction sheet sets.
* Should have knowledge in in engineering & Design if Automotive Interior/ Exterior/ Seating/ Lighting using CATIA V5.
* Must have in depth knowledge about GD&T, Plastics,Sheet metal,Tool Design, Mold Design according to the client specification with the standards followed by various OEM Companies.
* Must follow standard practices and procedure in analyzing and in determining a solution for a situation or data.
* Work is designed to develop professional knowledge and ability.
* Must be proficient in AutoCAD with solar experience.
* Should be involved in design & development of industry.
* Must have in depth knowledge on FEA concepts.
* Must have experience in drafting with AutoCAD & PVsyst.
* Should develop and design using CAD tools.
* Must be enthusiastic, quick learner, hardworking professional.
* Must have good written and verbal communication.
* Should have good presentation and designing skills.
* Should have good inter personnel skills.