|Job Role||Associate Engineer|
At Flextronics, impossible is break through begins. As a socially-responsible, global leader in design, manufacturing, distribution and after market services, Flextronics is unique in its ability to provide end-to-end solutions through its innovative and proprietary systems —to enhance customer competitiveness and success. Working across four business groups and several business units, Flextronics is able to unleash the full potential of the world’s most valuable brands and new ventures
- Must have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must provide Customer Service / Technical troubleshooting Experience
- Must have basic Operating System knowledge (Win 7 / 8/ 10)
- Should have basic Networking knowledge
- Must have basic knowledge of Email clients
- Must have problem Resolution Skills
- Should be customer Service Oriented
- Must have good Communications Skills
- Must have BPO background will be an additional advantage.
- Must resolve Service Request Tasks Resolve Incident Tickets (Basic and Advanced Troubleshooting).
- Should maintain high quality of production & staging environments, networks, systems, applications
- Must have 24*7 Monitoring of Applications, systems, services & jobs, raise Alarm immediately for Critical Alerts & provide level 1 & 2 support.
- Should answer Customer Service Calls and resolve issues reported by Self service tool Follow up with End Users when required by email and outbound calls
- Must have intense collaboration
- Must have passionate customer focus
- Must be thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Must have tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Must relentless drive to win
- Must have technical support for MES System (Flex Flow System) and related application system.
- Should collaborate with Corp. IT for new system/solutions testing and deployment.
- Must be working closely with business and Engineering team, be responsible for System setup and configuration for CIP 1 current/new customers and production lines MES implementation.
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com