|Job Role||Associate Engineer|
At Flextronics, impossible is break through begins. As a socially-responsible, global leader in design, manufacturing, distribution and after market services, Flextronics is unique in its ability to provide end-to-end solutions through its innovative and proprietary systems —to enhance customer competitiveness and success. Working across four business groups and several business units, Flextronics is able to unleash the full potential of the world’s most valuable brands and new ventures
- Must have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must have intense collaboration
- Must passionate customer focus
- Must be thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Must have tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Must relentless drive to win
- Should resolve Service Request Tasks Resolve Incident Tickets (Basic and Advanced Troubleshooting)
- Must maintain high quality of production & staging environments, networks, systems, applications
24*7 Monitoring of Applications, systems, services & jobs, raise Alarm immediately for Critical Alerts & provide level 1 & 2 support.
- Must answer Customer Service Calls and resolve issues reported by Self service tool Follow up with End Users when required by email and outbound calls.
- Must provide Customer Service / Technical troubleshooting Experience
- Must have basic Operating System knowledge (Win 7 / 8/ 10)
- Should have basic Networking knowledge
- Must have basic knowledge of Email clients
- Should have problem Resolution Skills
- Must be customer Service Oriented
- Must have good Communications Skills
- BPO background will be an additional advantage.
- Must be enthusiastic, quick learner, hardworking professional.
- Must have good written and verbal communication.
- Should have good presentation and designing skills.
- Should have good inter personnel skills
- Should be able to enter and maintain component data and manufacturer information & approved vendor lists in global component database
- Must perform quality review of the component parameter attributes from datasheets
- Should provide guidance regarding part selection, design concepts, specification requirements, critical components and alternate sources.
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com