|Job Role||Associate Engineer|
At Flextronics, impossible is break through begins. As a socially-responsible, global leader in design, manufacturing, distribution and after market services, Flextronics is unique in its ability to provide end-to-end solutions through its innovative and proprietary systems —to enhance customer competitiveness and success. Working across four business groups and several business units, Flextronics is able to unleash the full potential of the world’s most valuable brands and new ventures
- Must have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must have working knowledge of Java, J2EE, XML, XPath, and XSLT
- Should have basic developer knowledge of web services (SOAP, WSDL and the relationship to Schema).
- Should have technical experience in design, development, and implementation of web based IT Applications.
- Must have building strong relationships with customers and team members.
- Should be result oriented individual with proven track record.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Should be open to work in all shifts to support users in all time zones
- Must perform system Analysis and Design for new HR initiatives (including but not limited to partnering with HR SME’s to gather requirements, documenting processes/programs, configuring the system, participating in data conversion, building proof of concept(s), troubleshooting, testing, resolving system or process issues, implementing, and end user training.
- Should be providing application configuration for various areas of Human Resources programs and business processes.
- Must be facilitating team processes; writing and reviewing Unit Testing and UAT test plans and scripts when necessary.
- Must be assisting and/or managing UAT with end users including coordination and user acceptance sign off.
- Should be configuring business processes, security, integration/interfaces, and reports.
- Must be providing fit gap analysis, business process re-engineering, configuration, data conversion, application integration, testing, roll out and post-implementation support.
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com