Organization : Flowserve Corporation
Job Role : Associate Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.flowserve.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 15,000 employees in more than 50 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence. Join a company with the most comprehensive product lines and broadest applications experience in the world. You’ll be part of a team known for its industry-leading talent, unparalleled portfolio and unmatched commitment to customer success.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Candidate should provide response to customer enquiries for quotations and technical information, including review of engineering specifications & drawings, selection of the most competitive products & models, determining the discount level or gross margin position.
* Candidate must have ability to initiate corrective and preventive action plan.
* Candidate must work closely with Supply Chain, Logistics, Engineering / Design to optimize solutions and costs.
* Candidate should respond to technical clarifications or make arrangements to attend technical discussions depending upon the requirement of the project.
* Candidate should be able to escalate any technical & commercial or legal issues to the next level as required to resolve.
* Candidate must be able to participate in technical specification & commercial T&C review actively to prepare the quotation.
* Candidate should initiate the SAP approval in system as required prior to quote submission.
* Candidate should achieve or exceed assigned functional metrics.
* Candidate should have good communication skills.
* Candidate should be creative thinker and vibrant.
* Candidate should be a effective team player.
* Candidate should have knowledge of control values.