Organization : Flowserve Corporation
Job Role : Graduate Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech(Mechanical)
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.flowserve.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 15,000 employees in more than 50 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence. Join a company with the most comprehensive product lines and broadest applications experience in the world. You’ll be part of a team known for its industry-leading talent, unparalleled portfolio and unmatched commitment to customer success.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have experience in Windchill 10.X environment including PDMLink and ProjectLink as a basis for understanding the Flowserve-specific design and configured system
* Should have experience in Windchill 10. x administration and support
* Must have ability to install Windchill servers on distributed architecture and knowledge of clustered environment is preferred
* Should have ability to configure and manage Windchill – Users, Access control, workflows, lifecycle, OIR etc
* Must have experience in Windchill upgrade and migration.
* Should have preferred Proficiency in Multi CAD data management
* Must have good knowledge of end user support
* Should have the ability to investigate the functional, technical and performance issues and work with end-users to find the resolution. Update the documentation associated with best practices and end-user training materials.
* Must be expected to interact with other teams in different locations of Flowserve across the globe and understand the requirements
* Should educate/train the end users on Windchill features and functionality in line with Flowserve product specific implementations
* Must have knowledge on PTC Windchill PDMLink, ProjectLink, PartsLink, Change Management
* Must have windchill Visualization – Publishing, Configuration, Administration
* Should have preferred knowledge on Autodesk AutoCAD, Inventor, SolidWorks and Creo
* Must have knowledge of industry configuration management standards and methodologies
* Candidate needs to be a quick learner, maintain business acumen, respect commitment towards quality solutions and deadlines.
* Must have good analytical and problem solving skills with excellent oral and written communication skills.