Organization : Flowserve Corporation
Job Role : Application Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech(Mechanical)
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.flowserve.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 15,000 employees in more than 50 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence. Join a company with the most comprehensive product lines and broadest applications experience in the world. You’ll be part of a team known for its industry-leading talent, unparalleled portfolio and unmatched commitment to customer success.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must provide response to customer enquiries for quotations and technical information, including review of engineering specifications & drawings, selection of the most competitive products & models, determining the discount level or gross margin position
* Must have ability to initiate corrective and preventive action plan.
* Should work closely with Supply Chain, Logistics, Engineering / Design to optimize solutions and costs.
* Must respond to technical clarifications or make arrangements to attend technical discussions depending upon the requirement of the project.
* Should escalate any technical & commercial or legal issues to the next level as required to resolve.
* Must participate in technical specification & commercial T&C review actively to prepare the quotation.
* Should initiate the SAP approval in system as required prior to quote submission.
* Must achieve or exceed assigned functional metrics
* Must have in depth knowledge of NX Surface Quality Analysis
* Should have knowledge in CATIA V5
* Must have excellent communication & presentation skills.
* Should be exposure to Daimler Basis Methods
* Must have continuous interaction with business partner to understand and develop the use cases and methodologies