Organization : Flowserve Corporation
Job Role : Design Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech(Mechanical)
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.flowserve.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 15,000 employees in more than 50 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence. Join a company with the most comprehensive product lines and broadest applications experience in the world. You’ll be part of a team known for its industry-leading talent, unparalleled portfolio and unmatched commitment to customer success.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have knowledge on auto Desk Inventor & Solid works, Experience from a valve industry is an advantage
* Should perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
* Must be representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or abilities required.
* Must perform reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Must have knowledge on computer-aided-design and rafting (AutoCAD,Inventor, Solid works Pro/E etc). Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing. (GD&T)
* Should have familiarity with pneumatic and electro pneumatic control instruments.
* Must communicate professionally and with accepted business etiquette; work well with people in other departments and with customers.
* Must have ability to use a variety of test equipment and interpret test results.
* Must have knowledge of industry configuration management standards and methodologies
* Candidate needs to be a quick learner, maintain business acumen, respect commitment towards quality solutions and deadlines.
* Must have good analytical and problem solving skills with excellent oral and written communication skills.