Organization : Force Motors
Job Role : Technician Trainee
Location : Pune
Qualification : BE/B Tech/Diploma(Mechanical)
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.forcemotors.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Force Motors, once Bajaj Tempo, is associate degree Indian manufacturer of three-wheelers, multi-utility and race vehicles, lightweight industrial vehicles, tractors, buses and significant industrial vehicles. it had been originally named Firodia Tempo Ltd. and later when partial acquisition by Bajaj motor vehicle as Bajaj Tempo Ltd.Today, it manufactures a large vary of vehicles as well as little industrial Vehicles (SCV), lightweight industrial Vehicles (LCV), Multi Utility Vehicles (MUV), Sports Utility Vehicles (SUV) and Agricultural Tractors. With two plants in Akurdi (Maharashtra) and Pithampur (Madhya Pradesh) severally it employs around 8500 folks.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/Diploma(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Graduates of 2015 & 2016 passed outs only can apply
* Should have knowledge of engine component, engine functioning and assembly in general.
* Must have knowledge of instruments like vernier, dial gauge, snap gauge, digital torque wrench for handling, use, calibration.
* Should have 5S awareness, cost consciousness.
* Should have role of Engine assembly work (CKD& SKD), Transmission torque converter assembly and oil filling work, end assembly work (power pack assembly).
* Must have experience in Vehicle Body/ Cabin Design/ Surface Preparation etc.
* Should have knowledge of modern vehicle interiors and exterior design.
* Should have knowledge in design of Dash Board, Bumper, Grill etc.
* Should also have knowledge of Upholstery and Seating systems preferred.
* Must have body Design skills : Sheet Metal with work experience with Catia software.
* Must have Cab Design knowledge : sheet metal with work experience with Catia software.
* Should have knowledge on BIW – sheet metal with work experience with Catia software.
* Should have good communication skills.
* Should have good problem solving and presentation skills.