Organization : Gartner
Job Role : Software Developer
Location : Across India
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.gartner.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Skills Required : Java,.Net,C++
Gartner, Inc. is a research and advisory firm providing information technology related insight headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, United States. It was known as Gartner Group, Inc until 2001.Research provided by Gartner is targeted at CIOs and senior IT leaders, marketing leaders and supply chain leaders. Gartner clients include large corporations, government agencies, technology companies and the investment community. The company consists of Research, Executive Programs, Consulting and Events. Founded in 1979, Gartner has over 7,800 employees,including 1,280 in research,located in 85 countries.
* Design, implement, and test various applications and/or services using a range of technologies
* Contribute to the review and analysis of business requirements
* Collaborate on architecture and technical design discussions
* Perform and participate in code reviews, peer inspections and technical design/specifications
* Document and review detailed design.
* Candidates should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Candidates must have good software development fundamentals
* Candidates must be motivated, and have high-potential performers with demonstrated ability to influence and lead
* Candidates should have strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Candidates must have knowledge on web based application development experience is a plus (Java/J2EE preferred)
* Candidate must be good software developer and object-oriented design fundamental.
* Candidates must have knowledge on Java and SQL Experience with a relational database.
* Candidate must have knowledge on JQuery, Twitter Bootstrap experience is a plus
* Candidates must have knowledge on relational DB experience (SQL) is a plus.