Organization : Gartner
Job Role : Software Developer
Location : Gurgaon
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.gartner.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Gartner, Inc. is a research and advisory firm providing information technology related insight headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, United States. It was known as Gartner Group, Inc until 2001.Research provided by Gartner is targeted at CIOs and senior IT leaders, marketing leaders and supply chain leaders. Gartner clients include large corporations, government agencies, technology companies and the investment community. The company consists of Research,
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have experience building ASP.NET and C# based external facing web applications
* Should have strong MVC design paradigm experience
* Must firm understanding of security considerations
* Should have strong MSSQL Database Development skills from an application development standpoint including functions and stored procedures.
* Must have strong Web UI knowledge and best practice skills.
* Must have knowledge and experience in building high performance web sites taking into account a client base which is dispersed throughout the world
* Should excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Must have strong documentation skills
* Should have ability to demonstrate the ability to provide technical solutions to complex business requirements
* Must have ability to provide accurate estimates of technology work and deliver high quality work on schedule
* Must be passionate about technology, self-learner who keeps abreast with latest developments.
* Must have effective team player who can comfortably work with distributed teams across the globe.
* Must have attentive to details and well organized.
* Should be able to solve complex problems and successfully manage ambiguity and unexpected change.
* Must be coachable and embracing of best practices and feedback as a means of continuous improvement
* Should be consistently high achiever marked by perseverance, humility and a positive outlook in the face of challenges.
* Should understand Gartner’s domain, business model and work with business stakeholders to achieve corporative objective and goals by contributing to the development world-class marketing portal.
* Should build web applications and services – translate requirements and designs into working software, follow coding standards, conduct code reviews, build appropriate unit tests & integration tests and follow security and performance best practices.
* Must assist in defining software architectures – Collaborate with leads to explore existing systems, determine areas of complexity, potential risks to successful implementation, learn the applications capabilities
* Should own success – Take responsibility for successful delivery of the solutions.
* Should contribute to continual improvement by suggesting improvements to application architecture, user interface and applying latest technologies
* Must have ability to work independently or within a team, proactively, in a fast-paced Agile-Scrum environment.