Organization : GE Healthcare
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : B Tech/BE/ME/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.gehealthcare.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies that are helping a new age of patient care. GE Healthcare’s expertise in medical imaging and information technologies, medical diagnostics, patient monitoring and life support systems, disease research, drug discovery, and biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies is helping physicians detect disease earlier and to tailor personalized treatments for patients. GE Healthcare offers a broad range of products and services that are improving productivity in health and enhancing patient care by enabling healthcare providers to better diagnose and treat cancer, heart disease, neurological diseases, and other conditions.
* Act as a member of the Software Center of Excellence, representing the face of high quality design and development practices
* Develop high performing, scaling and innovative medical device software
* Collaborate with system engineers, frontend developers and software developers to implement solutions that are aligned with and extend shared platforms and solutions
* Apply principles of SDLC and methodologies like Lean/Agile/XP, CI, Software and Product Security, Scalability, Documentation Practices, refactoring and Testing Techniques
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/ME/MCA from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 65% and above through out academics.
* Candidate should have good inter personnel skills.
* Candidate should have experience in developing web applications (Spring, RESTful, Jersey, RestEasy,JAX-WS, Web Services)
* Candidate must also has experience with database tools (JPA, Hibernate,JDBC, Spring Data)
* Candidate should have experience with rules engines (Camel, Drools, JRules) & modern tooling (Gradle, Maven, Git, SVN).
* Candidate should have good communication skills.
* Candidate should have good analytical and reasoning skills.