Organization : GE Healthcare
Job Role : Design Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : B Tech/BE/ME/MCA
Experience : 0 – 1 years
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.gehealthcare.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies that are helping a new age of patient care. GE Healthcare’s expertise in medical imaging and information technologies, medical diagnostics, patient monitoring and life support systems, disease research, drug discovery, and biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies is helping physicians detect disease earlier and to tailor personalized treatments for patients. GE Healthcare offers a broad range of products and services that are improving productivity in health and enhancing patient care by enabling healthcare providers to better diagnose and treat cancer, heart disease, neurological diseases, and other conditions.
* Act as a member of the Software Center of Excellence, representing the face of high quality design and development practices
* Develop high performing, scaling and innovative distributed applications
* Design and implement new features and application for Xray systems for New Product Introductions &; Installed Base
* Working closely with systems teams in requirements gathering and software design
* Interacting with global teams to promote consistency and maximize synergies across common software platforms
* Designing and building strong testing infrastructure to minimize dependency on hardware availability.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/ME from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academcs.
* Candidate must have minimum of 0 – 1 year of professional experience in Java on Linux environment.
* Candidate must have experience with OOAD and UM
* Candidate must have good knowledge of Data structures and internals of Operating systems
* Candidate must have experience in programming in multi-threaded environment and usage of synchronization primitives
* Candidate must have experience in debugging memory issues
* Candidate must have experience with all phases of Software Development Life cycle.