Organization : General Motors
Job Role : Intern Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.gm.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
General Motors India Private Limited is a partnership between general Motors and SAIC that is engaged in the auto mobile business in India. General Motors has 93% stake in this partnership and the remaining 7% is held by SAIC. It is the 5th largest auto mobile manufacturing company in India after Martini Suzuki, Hyundai, Tata Motors and Mahindra. General Motors India started its journey in 1996 in India and has completed 18 years of operation in India.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should be responsible for successful execution of the work coordinated by their Technical Lead.
* The Student Co-op will support the Technical Lead and Engineer(s) by helping to execute and complete all work.
* Should participate in actual design and analysis in work packages.
* Should learn design and analysis tools.
* Should provide appropriate technical skills to execute the work your team is assigned.
* Should have strong communication and mentoring skills, both verbal and written.
* Must assimilate data and act decisively, but in a collaborative manner.
* Must work in a distributed/multi-site environment and under a matrixed responsibility organization.
* Should be enrolled and in good academic standing at one of the Universities
* Should have hands on experience in VC++, MFC, C#, .net, WPF
* Should be confident to design and implement software features on their own.
* Must have experience in Object Oriented design and Design patterns.
* Must be a good exposure to Software processes (SDLC) and Source Control tools (ClearCase or VSS or Perforce).
* Should have good architectural knowledge.
* Must have excellent communication skills.