Organization : General Electric
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.ge.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
GE is building the world by providing capital, expertise and infrastructure for a global economy. GE Capital has provided billions in financing so businesses can build and grow their operations and consumers can build their financial futures. We build appliances, lighting, power systems and other products that help millions of homes, offices, factories and retail facilities around the world work better.
* As a member of the GE O&G Commercial IT team, the Application Developer will utilize experience, knowledge, and skills gained from years of delivering complex technical projects and working with one or more delivery teams to take ownership and accountability of technical project planning and delivery
* The application developer would be responsible for designing, developing, testing, and deploying solutions using Apex, Visualforce and other technologies as required.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must be able to design and development of customized solutions in Sales and/or Service cloud
* Must perform daily administration and end-user support of Salesforce applications including but not limited to managing multiple user setups, profiles and roles, customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts, formulas, validations, data backups etc
* Should have ability to map out to process flows and objects in SFDC
* Should have experience in evaluating 3rd party solutions and AppExchange products based on project needs
* Must be able to create and manage custom reports, complex workflow rules, approval processes and data validation to support business processes
* Should have experience in Apex, VisualForce and application integration
* Must have experience with data migration tools like Apex Data Loader, Excel Connector to Import and Export the data to the Salesforce.com platform
* Should have direct involvement in developing business requirements, best practices, process flows, configuration and testing
* Should resolve platform and technical issues
* Must assist with production support issues
* Should remain current with Salesforce updates and new technologies and best practices with the industry
* Must have good communication skills