Organization : General Electric
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.ge.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
Skills Required : .Net technologies
GE is building the world by providing capital, expertise and infrastructure for a global economy. GE Capital has provided billions in financing so businesses can build and grow their operations and consumers can build their financial futures. We build appliances, lighting, power systems and other products that help millions of homes, offices, factories and retail facilities around the world work better.
* Design and Coding of software features using VC++, MFC, C#, .net, WPF and Core Java
* Design using object oriented techniques (UML) and Design Patterns.
* Writing Software Requirement document and Design Specification documents.
* Doing design review, code review and testing of software features.
* Interacting with System Engineering and Marketing teams to understand the requirements and implement them.
* Fixing of defects raised by testing teams and customers.
* Working with global cross functional teams.
* Focus on Quality initiatives.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% and above through out academics.
>>>>For More Fresher Job Updates<<<<
* Should have hands on experience in VC++, MFC, C#, .net, WPF
* Should be confident to design and implement software features on their own.
* Must have experience in Object Oriented design and Design patterns.
* Must be a good exposure to Software processes (SDLC) and Source Control tools (ClearCase or VSS or Perforce).
* Should have good architectural knowledge.
* Must have excellent communication skills.
* Should work closely with all cross-functional groups in delivering effective new product development process results
* Must be ensuring compliance with Design History File (DHF) and other QMS requirements
* Should have managing quality objectives, regulatory requirements, schedules, and program risks and making decisions based on business objectives.
>>>>For More Related Jobs Click Here<<<<