Organization : General Electric
Job Role : Engineer Trainee
Location : Across India
Qualification : BE/B Tech/Diploma
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.ge.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
GE is building the world by providing capital, expertise and infrastructure for a global economy. GE Capital has provided billions in financing so businesses can build and grow their operations and consumers can build their financial futures. We build appliances, lighting, power systems and other products that help millions of homes, offices, factories and retail facilities around the world work better.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/Diploma from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have ability to analyze and troubleshoot faults in Locomotive running and oversee specific job works
* Should be comfortable in learning & adopting IT systems for monitoring & maintaining Locomotives
* Should have ability to promote safe & environmentally compliant work practices
* Must have hands on working on locomotives and associated systems/equipment’s for performing service activities like scheduled / unscheduled maintenance / Heavy Maintenance/ wreck Repair adhering to timelines, cost and quality.
* Should have hands on working on rolling stock products like Engines / Bogies / Brake Systems / Traction Motors / Control Systems / motors / compressor etc
* Must be able to diagnose faults and ensure adherence to work scopes as defined in the Procedures.
* Must be ensuring all appropriate documentations are updated as per the requirements of the job.
* Must maintain clean and orderly work areas to attain highest level of 5S.
* Should be ensuring compliance with regulations and safety policies in his area
* As an intern will be in direct contact with engineers in Baker Hughes, a GE company and will be supported by a technical leader/supervisor.
* Must have good analytical and problem solving skills.