Organization : General Electric
Job Role : Engineer Trainee
Location : Gurgaon
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.ge.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
GE is building the world by providing capital, expertise and infrastructure for a global economy. GE Capital has provided billions in financing so businesses can build and grow their operations and consumers can build their financial futures. We build appliances, lighting, power systems and other products that help millions of homes, offices, factories and retail facilities around the world work better.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have comprehensive knowledge of a specific modality or multi-modalities or similar modalities
* Should sought by others for guidance and advice. Proficiency in English. Ability to work independently with minimum direction.
* Must have high work standards and quality.
* Should be initiative and motivation. Plans and organizes work effectively.
* Should have excellent communications, listening and interpersonal skills.
* Must have strong customer skills,deals tactfully and effectively with differences of opinion, influences rather than directs.
* Should maintains all model specific to a modality in the assigned area.
* Must have total system level trouble shooting on complex multi-symptom problems.
* Must have daily interface with product end user and technicians on equipment status issues. Acts to ensure satisfaction to primary customers.
* Should assist in account Sales visits; helps train others where necessary; identify Sales opportunities and communicate to account team.
* Should assist in the growth and direction of business in his/her geographic area.
* Must have responsible for Warranty and PMS contract cost control.
* Must responsibly completes all administration tasks on time.
* Should ensure timely completion of FMIs and PMS inspections documentation for assigned accounts.
* Should play a leading role in complex and multifunctional rooms.
* Should share best practices.
* Must maintain effective quality systems and programs compliant with ISO 9001 standard, according to the GE Service Quality Policy Statement.