Organization : General Electric
Job Role : Intern Engineer
Location : Pune
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.ge.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
GE is building the world by providing capital, expertise and infrastructure for a global economy. GE Capital has provided billions in financing so businesses can build and grow their operations and consumers can build their financial futures. We build appliances, lighting, power systems and other products that help millions of homes, offices, factories and retail facilities around the world work better.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should lead, acknowledge, develop, communicate & implement a strategy to ensure compliance to quality requirements
* Should be responsible for the development, implementation, and continuous improvement of process effectiveness and efficiency at the site
* Should provide a support to the functions for complying with quality roadmap assessment
* Should ensure timely calibrations as per the schedule on all equipment requiring Calibration used in production.
* Must ensure unscheduled calibrations as needed to minimize down time. Assist in reviewing equipment found out of tolerance.
* Should ensure overdue instruments are not in use through proper identification and segregation
* Must check the calibration report against documented requirements and calibration standards
* Must have good knowledge of English
* Should have good academic track record
* Must have passion for technology, team player, process-oriented, curious, flexible and open minded
* Must be part of a leading company in technology and innovation.
* As an intern will be in direct contact with engineers in Baker Hughes, a GE company and will be supported by a technical leader/supervisor.
* Must have good analytical and problem solving skills.