Organization : General Electric
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.ge.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
GE is building the world by providing capital, expertise and infrastructure for a global economy. GE Capital has provided billions in financing so businesses can build and grow their operations and consumers can build their financial futures. We build appliances, lighting, power systems and other products that help millions of homes, offices, factories and retail facilities around the world work better.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have good knowledge on 16/32-bit micro-controller based designs
* Must have strong skills in C and C++ programming, with SDLC knowledge
* Should have good knowledge on testing and debugging software using simulators and emulators
* Must have hands-on experience in Hardware-Software integration, debugging and target testing using in-circuit debugger/emulator
* Should have strong skills in developing communication protocols using CAN and CANOPEN
* Must be aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
* Must complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
* Should identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
* Must ensure compliance/closure of Regulatory and Quality requirements before approving
* Should design Outputs/Program Deliverable
* Must lead continuous improvement activities by driving the implementation of process and product quality improvement initiatives
* Must alternatively and executing routine but complex analysis.
* Should share best practices.
* Must maintain effective quality systems and programs compliant with ISO 9001 standard, according to the GE Service Quality Policy Statement.