Organization : General Electric
Job Role : Technician Engineer
Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.ge.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
GE is building the world by providing capital, expertise and infrastructure for a global economy. GE Capital has provided billions in financing so businesses can build and grow their operations and consumers can build their financial futures. We build appliances, lighting, power systems and other products that help millions of homes, offices, factories and retail facilities around the world work better.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should perform the daily operations of plants to ensure reliability and consistency on the production line.
* Should include Service Shops.
* These positions requiring understanding of a concepts, methods and procedures.
* Must manage an operation, business, unit, or part of a production facility in order to reach defined targets in quality, cost, delivery and safety.
* Should ensure continuous business improvement according to benchmarks and standards.
* Must have team management skills of salaried employees.
* This does not include production supervisors who oversee hourly employees.
* Should execute routine analyses using vested methods and technologies and/or contributes to technological developments in teams under supervision.
* Should work together with people from the business unit.
* Should be able to contact are under guidance and/or geared towards collecting or giving technical information. Works within a team setting and / or under guidance.
* Must alternatively and executing routine but complex analysis.
* Should share best practices.
* Must maintain effective quality systems and programs compliant with ISO 9001 standard, according to the GE Service Quality Policy Statement.