Organization : General Electric
Job Role : Trainee Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.ge.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
GE is building the world by providing capital, expertise and infrastructure for a global economy. GE Capital has provided billions in financing so businesses can build and grow their operations and consumers can build their financial futures. We build appliances, lighting, power systems and other products that help millions of homes, offices, factories and retail facilities around the world work better.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should lead, acknowledge, develop, communicate & implement a strategy to ensure compliance to quality requirements
* Should be responsible for the development, implementation, and continuous improvement of process effectiveness and efficiency at the site
* Should develop process improvement plans using a variety of Quality and Continuous Process Improvement tools, including but not limited to Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing, 5S, SPC, engineering studies
* Should provide a support to the functions for complying with quality roadmap assessment
* Should ensure timely calibrations as per the schedule on all equipment requiring Calibration used in production.
* Must ensure unscheduled calibrations as needed to minimize down time. Assist in reviewing equipment found out of tolerance.
* Should ensure overdue instruments are not in use through proper identification and segregation
* Must check the calibration report against documented requirements and calibration standards
* Must manage Receipt of calibrated tools and issue to respective modalities with proper identification stickers added. Make recommendations regarding the need for corrective action or preventative action (CAPA).
* Should review requests for calibration of new equipment to ensure that equipment is adequately calibrated.
* Must own all transactional activities with respect to the calibration process including return of Calibrated equipments to the respective MPEs for issue to the line, Coordinate & tracking of Equipments received for Calibration from the respective product lines & monitor the status of all equipments sent for calibration.
* Should consolidate tools due for calibration and ensure completion of calibration before due.
* Must ensure right documentation to and from supplier.
* Must handle scheduler system (7i) independently. Responsible for tool status update.
* Should maintain Standard Operating Procedures for calibration as required.
* Should manage independently all commercial activities including getting quotes, raising workflow for cost negotiations, raising POs, Gate Passes & Invoice GRN related activities.
* Should have strong oral and written communication skills.
* Must have strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
* Must have ability to work independently.
* Should have strong problem solving skills.