Organization : General Electric
Job Role : Graduate Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.ge.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
GE is building the world by providing capital, expertise and infrastructure for a global economy. GE Capital has provided billions in financing so businesses can build and grow their operations and consumers can build their financial futures. We build appliances, lighting, power systems and other products that help millions of homes, offices, factories and retail facilities around the world work better.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should have experience in crafting electro mechanical product, crafting electronics components, sensors, interfacing circuits
* Having knowledge on testing & manufacturing are should
* Should have familiarity with EMI/EMC design standard methodologies
* Must have knowledge in cables and sensors
* Should have knowledge of Compliance and certification 60601.
* Should understand current design, able to build high level and detail design requirements and purchase specification
* Must define electrical specs, testing parameters working with LSD for transducer and cables
* Should identify critical to quality parameters for parts/product.
* Must identify tests required to verify part/product
* Should be analyzing and validating material/component selection, tolerances, performance, cost, manufacture ability whenever required.
* Should concurrently lead multiple assignments and meet the schedules.
* Must be able to prepare and update electrical schematics and MFG drawings
* Should work within the guidelines of applicable GE Policies & Procedures, Engineering Standards, Product Definition Operating Procedures, Specifications, Government and Commercial Standards, and special security requirements
* Must identify and work with domestic and international suppliers to deliver design in time with different time zones.
* Should identify opportunities to reduce Product ICV
* Must improve designs by meeting all requirements for performance, reliability, serviceability, cost and manufacturability.