Organization : General Motors
Job Role : Graduate Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech(Mechanical)
Experience : 0 – 2 years
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.gm.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
General Motors India Private Limited is a partnership between general Motors and SAIC that is engaged in the auto mobile business in India. General Motors has 93% stake in this partnership and the remaining 7% is held by SAIC. It is the 5th largest auto mobile manufacturing company in India after Martini Suzuki, Hyundai, Tata Motors and Mahindra. General Motors India started its journey in 1996 in India and has completed 18 years of operation in India.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech (Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Candidate should develop measurement points for Match check, CMM and Vision process as defined by the global MPS standards.
* Candidate must have the analysis of the input required for creating the measurement points
* Candidate must perform the Quality check of the developed measurement points
* Candidate must be reviewing with the client for any issues.
* Candidate must mentor and provide clarification to engineers
* Candidate should focous on continuous improvement.
* Candidate should have good presentation skills.
* Candidate should have good communication skills.
* Candidate should have knowledge on Body Anatomy, Basic TcAE, VisMOCKUP, Unigraphics, Knowledge of measurement systems, Knowledge of GD&T.