|Organization Name||General Motors|
|Job Role||Graduate Trainee|
General Motors India Private Limited is a partnership between general Motors and SAIC that is engaged in the auto mobile business in India. General Motors has 93% stake in this partnership and the remaining 7% is held by SAIC. It is the 5th largest auto mobile manufacturing company in India after Martini Suzuki, Hyundai, Tata Motors and Mahindra. General Motors India started its journey in 1996 in India and has completed 18 years of operation in India.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech(Mechanical) form a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must be creating Engineering work Orders (Engineering change request) to perform varied activities from assigning part to.
- Should be creating a fresh assembly (Bill of Material) /sub assembly as a Power-train component for release.
- Must be conducting Material Part List (MPL) audits to insure the quality of BOM /collating reviews with customers for process improvements.
- Must communicate and work with stakeholders to resolve MPL issues
- Must have knowledge on controlling parts/assembly/Engine status in global product description system, regards to production status, readiness & release.
- Must load eTT Design Schedule (engine only) · Receive and approve the drawings in team center and ensure appropriate requirements are met.
- Must be loading the parts in GPDS as per EWO and also updating the Drawing information in GPDS as per Drawing released in team center.
- Must have sound knowledge in GMPT Change Management Process and GPDP.
- Should have sound knowledge in GMPT Engine Release Processes – EWO work flow, GPDS, EDR & AMPL
- Must have good knowledge in Usage Release activities (VDS, MDC, X-balance, Vehicle Milestones and GVDP)
- Should have good knowledge on Pre-production release activities (IBOM, MBOM, PBOM, eBCR)
- Must be knowledgeable in GM Engine Specification Release tools – E2, GPDS, APM, eTT, GMLogic, TcAE, Tc Vis, PAS and Cognos.
- Must have good understanding in GM Engine programs, families and Product codes.
- Must have sound Knowledge in engine fundamentals, functioning and BOM structure
- Must have good Communication and presentation skills
- Should have experience in working with global stakeholders
- Must be ready to work in shifts
- Must be action Oriented and informing and provide peer relationship
- Must have good time management skills
- Must get involved in process Management and provide customer Focus
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com