Organization : General Motors
Job Role : Design Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech(Mechanical)
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.gm.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
General Motors India Private Limited is a partnership between general Motors and SAIC that is engaged in the auto mobile business in India. General Motors has 93% stake in this partnership and the remaining 7% is held by SAIC. It is the 5th largest auto mobile manufacturing company in India after Martini Suzuki, Hyundai, Tata Motors and Mahindra. General Motors India started its journey in 1996 in India and has completed 18 years of operation in India.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should have basic knowledge on Engines & Transmissions
* Must be familiar with engineering Drawing Layouts
* Should have knowledge on engineering change management process
* Must have knowledge on Global power train development process (GPDP) / GVDP
* Should understand the Engineering Change Request and updating the part actions and Distribution List accordingly
* Must be responsible for Updating and Modifying parts in GPDS
* Should be contacting DREs(Design Responsible Engineer) at GM-North America for any clarification
* Should verify correctness of drawing during release
* Must release math & Drawing in Teamcenter and Production System to maintain drawing/revision level history
* Should be responsible for auditing MPL, cross balance and vehicle milestone reports
* Should investigate and write Change Request for corrections as appropriate when required.
* Must ensure parts are released on time as per schedule and monitor parts for Transmission builds
* Should review and process Build Change Request as requested.
* Should create PBOM as requested.
* Must create and Content BOM as requested and audit the BOM as received from GMNA Pre-Production analyst.
* Should provide status updates to supervisor