Organization : Generic Electric
Job Role : Intern Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : B Tech/BE/ME/M Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 6.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.ge.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies that are helping a new age of patient care. GE Healthcare’s expertise in medical imaging and information technologies, medical diagnostics, patient monitoring and life support systems, disease research, drug discovery, and bio pharmaceutical manufacturing technologies is helping physicians detect disease earlier and to tailor personalized treatments for patients. GE Healthcare offers a broad range of products and services that are improving productivity in health and enhancing patient care by enabling healthcare providers to better diagnose and treat cancer, heart disease, neurological diseases, and other conditions.
* This individual works on projects related to a particular function depending on their prior coursework and degree program.
* Works on projects often requiring independent decision-making.
* These projects are normally scoped to last between 2 and 6 months in duration, but can last for as long as 2 years.
* Develops PowerPoint presentations and other graphic presentations to communicate progress, share best practices, or to provide updates.
* May be asked to analyze data with excel or various other analysis tools.
* May be asked to take on certain aspects of a full time job within the function the intern is studying.
* For example, may be asked to write software code if in an engineering internship or might be asked to perform compensation analysis if in a HR internship.
* May be asked to participate in early talent events, seminars or trainings.
* Performing assignments where trust and accuracy are required.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/ME/M Tech from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
>>>>For More Fresher Job Updates<<<<
* Should have ability to exercise independent judgment consistent with department guidelines.
* Should have previous experience using independent thought processes to plan ahead, process information, maintain workflow and anticipate future needs of the team.
* Must have strong organizational skills with high attention to detail.
* Should be a self-Starter, proactive, able to work independently with minimal direction.
* Must have ability to quickly identify and prioritize issues, create solutions and meet deadlines.
* Must be a effective team player.
* Should have strong interpersonal skills, capable of working within a globally diverse team across different time zones.