Organization : Generic Electric
Job Role : Junior Engineer
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 6.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.ge.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies that are helping a new age of patient care. GE Healthcare’s expertise in medical imaging and information technologies, medical diagnostics, patient monitoring and life support systems, disease research, drug discovery, and bio pharmaceutical manufacturing technologies is helping physicians detect disease earlier and to tailor personalized treatments for patients. GE Healthcare offers a broad range of products and services that are improving productivity in health and enhancing patient care by enabling healthcare providers to better diagnose and treat cancer, heart disease, neurological diseases, and other conditions.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Graduates of 2015 & 2016 passed outs only can apply.
* Must have demonstrated command knowledge of one or more programming languages, program design and specification development, program logic and flow-charting, testing, debugging, documentation standards, application analysis of various business solutions.
* Should work within the framework of established operating procedures to implement new or updated technologies to the operating system platforms of the business
* Should provide troubleshooting and maintenance as needed.
* Must work under the direction of systems analysts or team leaders, works from technical and functional specifications to develop major system modules, programs, enhancements, conversions, and interfaces.
* Should have Knowledge of software development methodology/processes and life cycle.
* Must be able to ensure conformance to coding, design & UX standards.
* Must be able to develop code and tests to requirements.
* Must run tests to ensure complete conformance to requirements.
* Should have strong communication skills.
* Candidate must have strong problem solving abilities.
* Must be self-starting, high energy, results driven person with strong interpersonal skills.
* Should have excellent communication skills.