Organization : Generic Electric
Job Role : Junior Engineer
Location : Mumbai
Qualification : B Tech/BE/ME/M Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 6.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : 30
Website : www.ge.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies that are helping a new age of patient care. GE Healthcare’s expertise in medical imaging and information technologies, medical diagnostics, patient monitoring and life support systems, disease research, drug discovery, and bio pharmaceutical manufacturing technologies is helping physicians detect disease earlier and to tailor personalized treatments for patients. GE Healthcare offers a broad range of products and services that are improving productivity in health and enhancing patient care by enabling healthcare providers to better diagnose and treat cancer, heart disease, neurological diseases, and other conditions.
* The Intern functions as part of the software development team within GE Power.
* The primary function of the position is to design & develop software tools focused on improving team productivity for a team working on developing power digital software solutions.
* This position requires the ability to work following agile software development principles & engineering practices either as a member of a team or as the sole developer.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/ME/M Tech form a recognised university.
* Candidate will be provided 06 Months Internship if profiles solicited.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% and above through out academics.
* Candidate should drive productivity in tool development and contribute substantially to team results.
* Candidate must be able to develop new software modules and tools using Java & HTML5.
* Candidate should have Knowledge of software development methodology/processes and life cycle.
* Candidate must be able to ensure conformance to coding, design & UX standards.
* Candidate must be able to develop code and tests to requirements.
* Candidate must run tests to ensure complete conformance to requirements.
* Candidate should have strong communication skills.
* Candidate must have strong problem solving abilities.
* Candidate must be self-starting, high energy, results driven person with strong interpersonal skills.
* Candidate must have excellent communication skills.