Organization : Generic Electric
Job Role : Design Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : B Tech/BE(Mechanical)
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 6.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.ge.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies that are helping a new age of patient care. GE Healthcare’s expertise in medical imaging and information technologies, medical diagnostics, patient monitoring and life support systems, disease research, drug discovery, and bio pharmaceutical manufacturing technologies is helping physicians detect disease earlier and to tailor personalized treatments for patients. GE Healthcare offers a broad range of products and services that are improving productivity in health and enhancing patient care by enabling healthcare providers to better diagnose and treat cancer, heart disease, neurological diseases, and other conditions.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should support and provide input in creation of GEHC component technology road maps, based on industry trends and GEHC requirements.
* Should include defining standardized components to be used by product teams.
* Should be create 3D models for standardized components
* Should evaluate supplier change requests and execute engineering change requests associated with standardized components
* Should be able to perform analysis on existing components to identify cost savings opportunity by switching to standardized components
* Should research component data sheets and technical specifications and evaluate technical attributes of components to identify & recommend alternate sources for obsolete or high cost components
* Should have knowledge of mechanical components suppliers/vendors & market for latest trends and technology
* Must have Ability to read and understand component datasheets and interpret specifications including 3-dimensional component views
* Must have experience with creating 3D models in Creo or similar CAD tool
* Must have complete understanding/working knowledge of engineering design documentation and standard document control practices
* Must be able to work effectively in a global cross-functional team environment
* Must be a self-starter, energizing, results oriented, and able to multi-task
* Should have excellent teamwork, coordination and communication skills