Organization : Generic Electric
Job Role : Digital Intern
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 6.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.ge.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies that are helping a new age of patient care. GE Healthcare’s expertise in medical imaging and information technologies, medical diagnostics, patient monitoring and life support systems, disease research, drug discovery, and bio pharmaceutical manufacturing technologies is helping physicians detect disease earlier and to tailor personalized treatments for patients. GE Healthcare offers a broad range of products and services that are improving productivity in health and enhancing patient care by enabling healthcare providers to better diagnose and treat cancer, heart disease, neurological diseases, and other conditions.
* Candidate should have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have hands-on exposure with Software Design and Saas / PaaS services.
* Must have knowledge on fundamentals of OO Analysis & Design, Cloud Foundry, Spring, Java, PostgreSQL and Microservices is expected.
* Should understand issues and presents clear rationale; thinks in terms of scalability & fault tolerance architecture and can deliver small and medium sized features while mentoring team members.
* Must be responsible for contributing to back end development with focus on SaaS based product development for Digital Industrial Platform(Predix – Industrial IOT Platform).
* Should be responsible for programming a feature and or a small feature set. Contributes to the team and works with direction from Senior Team Members or management. Starting with limited guidance and beginning to work independently.
* Must be skilled in writing code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project.
* Must program (in C, C++, C#, .net, WCF, WPF, Java, etc.) all applications, components and interfaces
* Should work closely with the business unit to ensure application development meets product specification requirements
* Should design, implement and test software, ensuring quality specifications are met.