Organization : Generic Electric
Job Role : Digital Intern
Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 6.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.ge.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies that are helping a new age of patient care. GE Healthcare’s expertise in medical imaging and information technologies, medical diagnostics, patient monitoring and life support systems, disease research, drug discovery, and bio pharmaceutical manufacturing technologies is helping physicians detect disease earlier and to tailor personalized treatments for patients. GE Healthcare offers a broad range of products and services that are improving productivity in health and enhancing patient care by enabling healthcare providers to better diagnose and treat cancer, heart disease, neurological diseases, and other conditions.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have good Analytical skills and strong interpersonal and communication skills needed to carry on ones work independently
* Should work well under limited supervision and to deadlines and high-pressure
* Should be well versed with one of the programming languages C/C++/Java and scripting languages like JS, HTML etc and Object-Oriented programming
* Must be well versed with Database design, creation, normalization and optimization- Good troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
* Must have good Communication and Interpretation skills
* Should have ability to learn quickly
* Must have passion and Perseverance
* Must learn ERP (SAP/Oracle)/SFDC and understand the concepts of design and development of FRICEW components (Forms, Reports, Interfaces, Conversions and Enhancements and Workflows)
* Must drive design and development based on the business requirements – including architecture, applications, and solutions.
* Should build on best practices and actively engage in building new technology innovations
* Must collaborate with both internal and external/partner resources including SAP and co-source / outsource vendors
* Should actively engage with onsite technical team as well as other IT team to build solutions together.