|Organization Name||Generic Electric|
|Job Role||Intern Engineer|
GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies that are helping a new age of patient care. GE Healthcare’s expertise in medical imaging and information technologies, medical diagnostics, patient monitoring and life support systems, disease research, drug discovery, and bio pharmaceutical manufacturing technologies is helping physicians detect disease earlier and to tailor personalized treatments for patients. GE Healthcare offers a broad range of products and services that are improving productivity in health and enhancing patient care by enabling healthcare providers to better diagnose and treat cancer, heart disease, neurological diseases, and other conditions.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must have good knowledge of C++ on a Unix Operating System.
- Should have excellent debugging skills & problem solving skills
- Must have ability to code, test the assigned modules with limited supervision/mentorship
- Should have excellent written, communication and inter-personal skills
- Must work on some advanced technology projects in the mammo software development teams.
- As an intern, a desired candidate should be Ability to do software development of the assigned module within an advanced technology project in the mammo software teams with minimal support from the mentor
- Must be able to understand the problem definition and come up with alternatives to solve the problem
- Should be able to quickly learn the system and be able to apply the learning in his/her day 2 day activities
- Must have ability to exercise independent judgment consistent with department guidelines.
- Should have previous experience in using independent thought processes to plan ahead, process information, maintain workflow and anticipate future needs of the team.
- Must have strong organizational skills with high attention to detail.
- Must be a self-Starter, proactive, able to work independently with minimal direction
- Must have ability to quickly identify and prioritize issues, create solutions and meet deadlines.
- Must be a effective team player with strong interpersonal skills, capable of working within a globally diverse team across different time zones.
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com