Organization : Generic Electric
Job Role : Intern Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 6.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.ge.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies that are helping a new age of patient care. GE Healthcare’s expertise in medical imaging and information technologies, medical diagnostics, patient monitoring and life support systems, disease research, drug discovery, and bio pharmaceutical manufacturing technologies is helping physicians detect disease earlier and to tailor personalized treatments for patients. GE Healthcare offers a broad range of products and services that are improving productivity in health and enhancing patient care by enabling healthcare providers to better diagnose and treat cancer, heart disease, neurological diseases, and other conditions.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have good understanding of electrical engineering fundamentals and power electronics
* Should have good understanding of battery chemistry and lifing
* Must have good academic record with strong learning attitude
* Must have knowledge of circuit simulation software
* Should have knowledge of PCB designing
* Must have understanding of various battery chemistries
* Must be intern to work on short term projects related to technologies in the area of renewable energy, wind turbine controls and energy storage life evaluation.
* Should conduct the experimental and simulation work as per the requirement of specific project under supervision of the project supervisor.
* Must conduct literature survey and prepare reports on the state of art in the given area of specific project
* Must build hardware/simulation to demonstrate the concepts and prove feasibility
* Must have hands on power electronics, battery testing
* Must have knowledge of power electronics simulations using Plecs, Matlab