Organization : Generic Electric
Job Role : Intern Engineer
Location : Mumbai
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 6.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.ge.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies that are helping a new age of patient care. GE Healthcare’s expertise in medical imaging and information technologies, medical diagnostics, patient monitoring and life support systems, disease research, drug discovery, and bio pharmaceutical manufacturing technologies is helping physicians detect disease earlier and to tailor personalized treatments for patients. GE Healthcare offers a broad range of products and services that are improving productivity in health and enhancing patient care by enabling healthcare providers to better diagnose and treat cancer, heart disease, neurological diseases, and other conditions.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Graduates of 2016 & 2017 passed outs only can apply
* Must have knowledge on database/SQL/Oracle knowledge and experience of Windows/Unix/Linux.
* Must have exposure of testing client server and GUI applications.
* Should have familiar with methods and techniques of structured reviews.
* Must be linking to working in an environment with strict quality procedures.
* Must have effective oral expression and written expression, easy contact, adaptable, can foster team spirit.
* Should have excellent Planning and organizational skills.
* Must be a excellent communicator and team player:
* Must have good knowledge of Mathematics will be highly desirable.
* Should execute, with guidance from senior engineering resources, the analysis, design, test, or integration required to define and support assigned components, assemblies or systems that meet business standards and program/product requirements.
* Must be able to build software scripts to simulate/automate certain tasks.
* Must work hand in hand with Software and Hardware engineers.
* Should have strong Electronic knowledge.
* Must have ability to operate Oscilloscope, Multi-Meter, or working with electronics cards.
* Must prepare and present technical data to internal and external customers.
* Should document and communicate results of technical data generated.
* Must participate on teams assigned to address specific organizational initiatives.