Organization : Generic Electric
Job Role : Intern Engineer
Location : Mumbai
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 6.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.ge.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies that are helping a new age of patient care. GE Healthcare’s expertise in medical imaging and information technologies, medical diagnostics, patient monitoring and life support systems, disease research, drug discovery, and bio pharmaceutical manufacturing technologies is helping physicians detect disease earlier and to tailor personalized treatments for patients. GE Healthcare offers a broad range of products and services that are improving productivity in health and enhancing patient care by enabling healthcare providers to better diagnose and treat cancer, heart disease, neurological diseases, and other conditions.
* Candidate should have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Intern provides assistance to work group in order to meet assigned objectives.
* Should work within defined parameters to make decisions, apply concepts to issues of moderate complexity, and resolve issues through immediate action or short-term planning
* Will be involved in Software development and maintenance of components, systems and their networks
* Must analyze user needs to design and code
* Must program (in C, C++, C#, .net, WCF, WPF, Java, etc.) all applications, components and interfaces
* Should work closely with the business unit to ensure application development meets product specification requirements
* Should design, implement and test software, ensuring quality specifications are met.
* Must have creative problem-solving skills
* Must have good interpersonal communication skills to work in global organization
* Must have knowledge in the field of Wind Turbine Technology
* And wind turbine component design
* Must have experience in measuring fluid dynamics