Organization : Generic Electric
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 6.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.ge.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies that are helping a new age of patient care. GE Healthcare’s expertise in medical imaging and information technologies, medical diagnostics, patient monitoring and life support systems, disease research, drug discovery, and bio pharmaceutical manufacturing technologies is helping physicians detect disease earlier and to tailor personalized treatments for patients. GE Healthcare offers a broad range of products and services that are improving productivity in health and enhancing patient care by enabling healthcare providers to better diagnose and treat cancer, heart disease, neurological diseases, and other conditions.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should be responsible for programming a feature and or a small feature set.
* Should contribute to the team and works with direction from Senior Team Members or management, beginning to work independently.
* Must have experience with programming languages, Primarily C, C++, VC++ MFC, Data structures.
* Must have hands on experience with SDLC and software development methodologies, including Lean/Agile/XP, CI, Product Security, TDD/BDD etc.
* Should have experience of working on Multi-threaded applications would be an added advantage.
* Must be responsible for programming a feature and or a small feature set.
* Must also contribute to the team and work with direction from senior team members or management, beginning to work independently.
* Must take ownership of small tasks and deliver without supervision while using their discretion to seek help when necessary
* Must be able to take basic technology choices based on experience
* Must apply principles of SDLC and methodologies like Lean/Agile/XP, CI, Software and Product Security, Scalability,
* Must have documentation Practices, refactoring and Testing Techniques
* Must be skilled in writing code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project.
* Should skilled in core data structures and algorithms and implements them using language of choice
* Must understand performance parameters and assess application performance
* Should understand debugging of crash/hang dumps and identify problem location.