Organization : Generic Electric
Job Role : Technology Intern
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 6.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.ge.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies that are helping a new age of patient care. GE Healthcare’s expertise in medical imaging and information technologies, medical diagnostics, patient monitoring and life support systems, disease research, drug discovery, and bio pharmaceutical manufacturing technologies is helping physicians detect disease earlier and to tailor personalized treatments for patients. GE Healthcare offers a broad range of products and services that are improving productivity in health and enhancing patient care by enabling healthcare providers to better diagnose and treat cancer, heart disease, neurological diseases, and other conditions.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Program is designed to transform passionate ambitious students by working on unique projects and collaborating with like-minded technical experts.
* Program builds critical technical, business, and consulting competencies by working under senior digital leadership through hands-on experience, leading industry training, and networking opportunities.
* Must be responsible for coding, testing, documentation, implementation, and maintenance of information technology solutions for business processes
* Should manage code quality standards definition and enforcement and continuous integration policies/practices.
* Must write, review, and critique Use Cases and detailed specification of key business rules
* Should support, advise, assist, guide and resolve IT issues for client leaders and end-users
* Must work on platform roadmaps for patching, upgrades and technology refreshes
* Should collaborate with the US, near-shore and off-shore based team members to deliver software.